Join us for our webinar to learn about Sentinel-1 Radar Data and Sentinel-2 Optical Data that will take place at 13:00 – 14:00 (CEST) on 11th April 2019.
- Short Overview of the Copernicus/Sentinel Programme
- Introduction to Sentinel-1 applications | What to do with Sentinel-1 data?
- Introduction to Sentinel-2 applications | What to do with Sentinel-2 data?
- Data structure and content
- Data access through CODE-DE and other sources (ESA Hubs etc.)
The webinar will be presented by Thomas Kukuk, Project Manager, Land Management / Remote Sensing Applications at GAF AG.
Session Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/391249533
See you there!